CENTERED ON GOD'S GLORY.
COMMITTED TO DOCTRINAL SOUNDNESS.
WELCOMING YOU HOME
As human beings, we exist to bring glory to God and to enjoy Him forever. Therefore, it is our heartfelt desire to challenge one another to find our complete satisfaction in the only One who satisfies: the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. We are a reformed, baptistic congregation seeking to grow together in our understanding and appreciation of the Gospel --- how it is vital not only for salvation, but also for living every day for the rest of our lives.
We would be delighted to have you join us for any Sunday Worship Service.
In addition to ascribing to God His “worth-ship”, we believe, as William Temple wrote,
that worship means:
• to quicken the conscience by the holiness of God
• to feed the mind with the truth of God
• to purge the imagination by the beauty of God
• to open up the heart to the love of God
• to devote the will to the purpose of God.
9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
10:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.