1. 5-Minute Breakdown of the New City Catechism. Evangelical Fellowship's instructional companion to the New City Catechism, giving explanation and clarification, one question at a time, in (around) 5-minutes each.
2. 9Marks. Helping local churches re-establish their biblical bearings and re-think their ministry methods. We exist to help local church pastors and leaders in the discovery and application of the biblical priorities that cultivate health and holiness in the local church.
2. ACBC - Association of Certified Biblical Counselors. A fellowship of Christian pastors and laymen who have banded together to promote excellence in biblical counseling.
2825 Lexington Rd Louisville, KY 40206 (502) 410-5526
3. Amarillo Reformed Fellowship (ARF). The Amarillo Reformed Fellowship is a ministerial alliance of local pastors who desire to stand "together for the gospel". Several ARF pastors began a Monthly Joint Worship Service in 2010 with the hope of seeing the churches they serve mutually encourage one another in gospel worship, service, and edification. Those attending have the opportunity to hear other preachers who are "together for the gospel", and they also have the privilege to get to know, encourage, and be encouraged by the people in the other congregations. ARF also hosts an annual Spring Teaching Weekend and Fall Conference every other year. Messages are accessible via both the ARF website and member church websites.
4. Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals. A broad coalition of evangelical Christians from various denominations, including Baptist, Congregational [Independent], Anglican [Episcopal], Presbyterian, Reformed, and Lutheran. The purpose of the Alliance’s existence is to call the Church, amidst a dying culture, to repent of its worldliness, to recover and confess the truth of God’s Word as did the reformers, and to see that truth embodied in doctrine, worship, and life.
5. The Biblical Counseling Coalition.
6. CCEF – Christian Counseling & Educational Foundation. Exists to restore Christ to counseling and counseling to the church.
7. Council on Biblical Manhood & Womanhood. Setting forth the teachings of the Bible about the complementary differences between men and women, created equally in the image of God, because these teachings are essential for obedience to Scripture and for the health of the family and the church.
8. Desiring God. Aims to spread a passion for the supremacy of God in all things for the joy of all peoples through Jesus Christ)
9. EFCA. Evangelical Free Church of America (the association of churches we are part of)
10. Gospel Coalition. A fellowship of evangelical churches deeply committed to renewing their faith in the gospel of Christ and to reforming ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures. Tons of Resources!
11. Grace to You. Resources from John MacArthur.
12. Ligonier Ministries. Equipping Christians to articulate what they believe and why they believe it.
13. Matthias Media. Producing and delivering high-quality, Bible-based resources.
14. Mohler's Blog ("The Briefing"). Dr. Al Mohler is president of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky. His ability to think through hard issues and comment on them from a thoroughly biblical perspective is a treasure for the whole church in our day.
15. Nancy Guthrie. Nancy Guthrie teaches the Bible at her church and at conferences nationally and internationally, and through her numerous books & DVD series. She and her husband David also lead Respite Retreats for couples who have experienced the death of a child.
16. Paul Tripp Ministries. Connecting the transforming power of Jesus Christ to everyday life.
17. Together for the Gospel. A conference which occurs every two years and aims principally at encouraging other pastors to stand together for the Gospel. Please use www.t4g.org to access excellent T4G resources.
18. White Horse Inn. Working to enlarge the demand for faithful churches by provoking many Christians to rethink their captivity to a faith and practice distorted by the culture of marketing, consumerism, therapy, and moralism.